Turtle Creek Farm now offers your class a hands-on adventure with birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and arthropods. Students will enjoy learning about
Native Americans in a real teepee!
- Programs are designed to support curriculum standards.
- Our close Waterford location makes us easy to visit.
- Programs run 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- Picnic area is available for snack or lunch
- $10.00 per person (including siblings & chaperones)
Wildlife biologist and educator Lucy Clucas will make your experience unforgettable!
We are now booking for Spring 2017 field trips so call or email today!